Nation Tour RX1
How it Works
The Nation Tour RX1 event requires the completion of 8 to 12 functional exercise stations, including a 3 to 5 km race.
- Participation can be as part of a team, or as an individual.
- Each division has its own championship.
- Three events in each division.
- The Grand Finale of the Cups takes place in August every year.
- The various Nation Tour RX1 events will be announced a few months before their respective official date. The Grand Finale of the Cups will take place in August every year.
Course and Start
- You must arrive 1 hour before your start time.
- You will receive your athlete’s guide and wave times on the Thursday preceding the event at 4:00 pm. It’s important to reserve your day.
- The exercise course and race course presentation video will be provided to all the athletes on the Wednesday preceding the event, at 4:00 p.m.
- Your results will be posted automatically when you arrive, at the start line.